Wednesday, August 24, 2011

restless

In just over four hours, I have to punch in at work. Then, I spend 16 of the next 24 hours there. Since I cannot force myself to sleep tonight, and the people I am burdened for are heavy on my mind, I'm going to need a supernatural intervention to keep me going. And that's if the girls have a good day :-/

I'm not sure how much longer I can do this. I have a reputation as a good staff and a team player (hence the crazy schedule), but this job is slowly sucking the life out of me, and it's hard to understand on what or whom God has me waiting.

When I'm not working, I'll be mowing, washing dishes, or trying to squeeze a few hours of sleep in my life. I'll try to write on Friday morning if my body allows it. In the meantime...

God, would you let me rest in you?

No comments: